Working for a Top Tier, award-winning practice in Melbourne CBD, you will be a part of the highly talented Marketing team. With a reputation for innovative, large-scale design and projects across Australia, this is an opportunity to set up your career with one of the most reputable practices in the industry.
This practice specializes across architecture, planning, urban design and interior design and operate across multiple studios in Australia.
You will be an experienced Marketing Coordinator who will provide support to the Melbourne Studio but also liaise with the broader national group.
What will you be doing?
- Develop external marketing content for website updates, brochures, presentations and social media
- Assist with internal studio communications including newsletters
- Event planning and execution
- Coordinate and manage project photography
- Assist with project campaign development with documentation and planning
- Liaise with local and national management for weekly marketing meetings
- Support submissions team with graphic design (formatting and editing templates and documents)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in the natural built industry is desirable
- Advanced InDesign and MS Office skills- essential
- Ability to work autonomously and be proactive
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
The Business Support Team