Design consultancy in the CBD, known for delivering quality solutions and an excellent service to clients in both public and private sector.
With a small team environment, they are a business with a great reputation. Boasting a positive, collaborative internal culture, they are looking for another positive personality to join the team.
Autonomously manage the brand and internal and external communications, with the strategic support of the leadership team. Whilst this is a broad generalist role, there will be a focus on content, communications, social media and online brand management. Whilst specific industry experience is not essential, this role will best suit someone who demonstrates an interest in design industry and the built and natural environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage online brand and social media channels
- Produce copy for a range of audiences, including industry award entries
- Curate content and apply research
- Capability statements and project sheets
- Manage website keeping content updated
- Internal communications
- Produce marketing collateral
- Passion for design and interest in the industry - experience in Architecture industry preferred
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification (Marketing, Communications etc)
- Strong writing ability
- Experience managing social media platforms
- Competency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Digital photography and video editing experience is advantageous
Or for a list of our other current vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team