Mid-sized engineering consultancy providing engineering solutions for various project sectors. Based close to the city with good transport links, this is a well established business with a solid reputation. They are in need of a self-driven Administrator/Marketing Coordinator to produce professional proposals, as well as a number of marketing related tasks.
Working closely with leadership group, you will be responsible for the production of project proposals and RFIs for clients. You will need to be fast and accurate in typing and formatting documents in order to meet tight deadlines. This role will suit someone who is self driven and highly organised. You will have access to administrative support from a member of the operations team when workload is busy, but will be expected to manage multiple deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Typing, formatting and coordinating proposals
- Creating brochures and resumes for project teams
- Producing capability statements
- Manage website updates
- Post content on social media channels
- Maintaining client database
- Preparing presentations in PowerPoint
- Tracking projects and timelines
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Self driven and demonstrate initiative and ideas
- Work to deadlines
- Strong MS Office and Adobe InDesign proficiency
- Experience coordinating tender/submissions process or producing/typing/formatting large documents essential
- Experience in range of marketing activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate
To be considered for this position, or similar roles, please forward your resume via the link.
For a list of other vacancies please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team | Aspect Personnel.