We are currently working with a Tier 1 Rail and Infrastructure based contractor who is working on a largescale rail and freight facility in Perth. They are experts in the sector and are now looking for a Project Mechanical Engineer to join them until the projects completion on a Day Rate contract.
Employed as a Project Mechanical Engineer, you will be part of team providing the full range of Mechanical solutions for the project, including working on the mechanical production lines (including install and commissioning of conveyor systems) and the installation of overhead cranes and associated machinery.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A locally recognised Mechanical degree
- Extensive local experience working as a Mechanical Engineer within a construction environment (Rail and Freight preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
- Excellent time management, communication and team work skills
- Ability and desire to work in a client facing role.
- Construction White Card
Should you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Apply through the link below or contact Jonathan Somlai for a confidential discussion:
M: 0468 967 969
We also want to hear from Engineers, Designers and Drafters at all levels!
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au