Aspect Personnel is working with a leading design studio based in Melbourne CBD. They work across a range of project types including civic, education, residential and community, & have just won a large infrastructure project. This studio offers a collaborative work environment in which your development is a priority.
About The Role
As a Project Architect you will be responsible for delivering packages of work, liaising with external design professionals including landscape architects and engineers as well as consulting with internal consultants to ensure the timely delivery of this project.
While you will be predominantly working on an exciting infrastructure project, this role will be a permanent appointment rather than just project based. With this in mind, there will also be opportunities to work on other projects within the practice from time to time.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Current registration, or working towards becoming registered
- Excellent Revit skills
- Worked on various project types – infrastructure experience is highly regarded
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A genuine interest in Indigenous storytelling and Urban Planning
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Worked on a project from start to finish
For more information on this, or other Architecture and Design opportunities in the Melbourne market please check out our careers page https://www.aspectpersonnel.com.au/page/job-seekers/