Leading Structural Engineering consultancy based on the fringe of the CBD.
Typical projects include commercial, aged-care, educational, retail developments.
A project engineer level candidate, is now required to assist with projects under the supervision of a senior
responsibilities will include:
- Structural design and analysis of RC, steel and PT
- Overseeing projects and ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Project management
- Completing site inspection and coordinating with builders
- Liaising with architects and clients
- Coordinating structural drafters
- Completed their Bachelor of Engineering
- Circa 5+ years experience working within a consulting environment
- Extensive experience in the design or RC, PC, Timber and steel
- Past experience working on medium scale commercial, residential and institutional projects
- Management of projects from conception to completion
- Experience liaising with various project stakeholders
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Estimated salary for the role is approximately $80,000- $95,000.00.
They pay for memberships and encourage all engineers to achieve chartered status. There is flexible working around core hours and offer a Christmas bonus, which has been paid yearly.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, or other structural engineering opportunities, please send a word version of your resume to Sanj Shouan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0435 832 575