Our CBD-based client is a well established design practice based in the CBD. They have a very strong local brand presence and are involved in both architecture and interiors projects across a variety of sectors including Hotels, Multi-residential, Hospitality, Commercial and high-end homes.
Working in an administration team, you will be responsible for providing administrative support studio wide to ensure projects are running smoothly and that the studio is running effectively.
This position will suit a proactive, driven and structured administrator. You will preferably have experience within a fast-paced environment and a passion to work in the creative industry.
What will you be doing?
- Maintenance of office supplies & equipment
- Travel coordination
- Event coordination
- Preparation and formatting of fee/tenders/submissions documents
- Set up projects in system - maintain client records, input project data
- Reception relief
- Any ad-hoc administrative requirements
- Experience in a similar role in a project-driven industry (Architecture is advantageous)
- Adobe InDesign experience would be highly regarded
- High level of communication skills to liaise with all internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative within a collaborative environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional presentation
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
The Business Support Team