Well-established commercial construction firm, providing services across all project sectors. Highly regarded employer by staff, boasting a supportive and positive internal culture, driven from Director level.
Based in inner North, and accessible by public transport.
A broad and varied role incorporating both support to the Directors as well as the wider office. Whilst some experience in the building industry would certainly be advantageous, it is not essential.
More importantly, you will bring with you a positive attitude and helpful approach, as well as strong competence with the MS Office suite. Some capability with Adobe Indesign is also desirable but not essential.
Typical tasks will include:
- Director level support eg travel bookings, calendar management, expenses, document production
- Office Coordination eg organising internal events, managing supplier relationships, office consumables, liaise with contractors etc
- General administration eg document production, reports, maintain data in various systems, electronic filing, email management
- Support to Bid team, to produce and format documents and meet deadlines
- Ad hoc requests to ensure smooth running of office
- Intermediate-advanced level of MS Office suite *to be evaluated by Aspect
- Adobe Indesign, preferred but not essential
- Positive manner and effective communicator to build relationships easily
- Proactive approach to work, natural problem solver and demonstrates initiative
- Experience in above list of responsibilities
Business Support | Aspect Personnel
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au