This successful Architecture practice is based in Brisbane CBD is currently seeking an office coordinator to join their high-performing team for a 12 month fixed term maternity leave contract. There are approx. 35 people based in the studio.
You will report into the Studio Director and provide EA support to senior principals. You must be comfortable and confident with being the go-to person for all things office or operations related.
We are looking for someone who is available to start ASAP in the next few weeks.
What will your days look like?
- Answering phones, greeting clients and suppliers
- Diary and email management for two senior principals
- Ordering office supplies and maintain stock
- Prepare documentation, reports and presentations
- Liaise with IT consultants for tech issues
- Maintain petty cash and expenses
- Coordinate meetings and take meeting minutes
- Support work health safety and compliance requirements
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Assist with data entry using the project resource system
- Event management
- Ad hoc administration
- Be available to start immediately
- Previous expereince in building/design industry is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as an office coordinator/manager
- MS Office is essential
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is a bonus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confident and proactive individual
For a full list of our current vacancies, please go to our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team | Aspect Personnel