A leading fit out & refurbishment business working within the industrial and commercial markets. Based in Melbourne's CBD, with projects across most states.
As a trusted extension of the Managing Director, you will manage office operations and help to run an efficient business. Working confidentially at all times, you will be relied upon for business operation matters, providing carefully considered advice in regards to the smooth running of the office.
You could already be working in such a role, or you may be ready for the step up. Ultimately you will display a good level of maturity, a helpful attitude, solid business acumen and problem solving ability. You will be the sole administrator for the office.
Please note: This role is expected to begin with reduced hours across 5 days and will then be re-evaluated to discuss the potential of a shorter work week. You must also be flexible to work additional hours to assist with month-end duties.
- Day to day office operations - maintenance, mail, supplier management
- Coordinate with IT Consultant on all office equipment
- Manage incoming invoices and patch ready for approval, ready for processing by bookkeeper.
- Assist Directors with the preparation and collation of fee proposal submissions
- Manage petty cash and expenses
- Maintain staff leave requests
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Previous experience in the building/design industry preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Confidential and comfortable dealing with confidential matters
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Adobe Creative Suite Experience is highly regarded
- Strong MS Office and systems skills
- Self-driven and motivated.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team