This design studio is based in Melbourne's CBD and has an impressive portfolio across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region. They are committed to working collaboratively to design innovative projects to achieve outstanding environments and experiences for their clients.
As an Operations Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager and Studio Director. There are 3 direct reports who will report into you.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience with leading organizational change management and has a strong understanding of people and culture operations.
You will oversee all related operational functions such as IT, OHS, Risk and facilities management. This is an all-rounder role that will suit professionals who thrive in leading and driving business operational changes.
This is a fixed-term 12 month contract, with a possibility of extension.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee business operations to improve processes and procedures
- Support the transition of a hybrid work model (studio/working from home)
- Provide advice and support to Directors regarding flexible work arrangements
- People and Culture management: recruitment, onboarding, performance and renumeration reviews
- Manage IT and facilities management process
- Assist with studio relocation from CBD to inner-city suburb
- Previous Operations/General/Practice manager experience is necessary
- Architecture/Design/Creative industry experience is highly regarded.
- Experience with CultureAMP is a bonus
- Proven HR advisory experience
- Capable of driving organizational change
To be considered for this role, please forward your resume via the link.
Office Support Team | Aspect Personnel
For a full list of our current vacancies, please go to our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au