A national well-established engineering consultancy experiencing sustained growth. With approximately 100 staff, they require a generalist People and Culture Coordinator to manage the full employee lifecycle.
Given the company growth, and the market competition for top talent, there will be a key focus on attracting and retaining staff in the year ahead. This will be a stand-alone position, with access to external specialist support when required.
- Recruitment; using proactive sourcing methods, as well as managing job adverts, seeking referrals and other strategies
- Onboarding activities; ensuring a positive experience for all new hires
- Coordinating performance reviews and follow ups
- Coordinating training program
- Promoting EVP and other P&C initiatives
- Updating policies
- Relevant HR degree or similar
- Experience in a generalist role
- Good recruitment experience, strong Linkedin skills etc
- Able to work in a confidential manner
- Approachable, friendly and empathetic personality
Flexible hours of work.
Business Support Team | Aspect Personnel