The initial contract will be a 5 month appointment, there is a chance that this may be extended.
As a Planning Engineer, You will be responsible for:
- Attending site visits
- Assessing development and subdivision applications
- Assessing planning referrals
- Assist in the review and development of policies
- Providing high level customer service
- Liaising with developers and key stakeholders
- A degree in Civil Engineering or relevant experience/qualifications
- A Civil Engineer, ideally with experience in Victorian Local Government
- Demonstrated experience in approving development plans
- Previous experience assessing legal points of discharge, vehicle crossings and building over easements
- A solid understanding of local government policies, procedures and legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other Civil Engineering opportunities within Local Government, please contact
Peter Michael on 0423 122 765
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au