This CBD-based Architecture practice is dedicated to creating people-centric environments. Working on both small and large scale projects they have over 50 people in their Melbourne office involved in a diverse portfolio which includes hospitals, laboratories, sports centers, schools, work places and residential.
This practice believes in corporate social responsibility in addition to taking care of their employees, they offer flexible and transparent work policies.
This is an integral role in supporting Principals, Directors and Senior Associates with practice/studio management so that the wider team can focus on technical capabilities and project work.
The core focus for this role will be helping with the facilitation of HR and People and Culture processes.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a solid understanding of how an Architecture/Design practice and project deadlines work as you will aid project leaders with their resourcing requirements.
Please note: This is a permanent FT role, but we are open to PT candidates as well.
- Provide resourcing project support to Senior Associates
- Set up projects in system
- Recruit new hires and liaise with agencies
- Facilitate salary reviews, performance reviews and employee career development
- Project Data Analysis
- Work with Senior leadership team to brainstorm initiatives and strategies to enable an efficient workplace
- Liaise with external HR consultant as required
- Previous experience working in an Architecture/Design practice
- HR experience is required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Senior leadership and management skills is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills and facilitation experience
- Deltek experience is highly regarded
To be considered for this role, please forward your cover letter and resume via the link.
For a list of our other positions, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team