Principal Planner / Team Leader Planning, responsible for a small team of 5 Planners reporting into the Managing Director. Their office is a place of energy, collaboration, and learning.
Benefits of role:
- Access to a Director who is very hands on and available.
- A team that will welcome you with open arms. Everyone wants to learn and be the best version of themselves.
- Work on a diverse portfolio; residential, commercial and industrial.
- Get involvement in running the business and a “seat at the table” supporting growth, company brand, market-share, project involvement etc.
- Fast track your learning and development by getting exposure to running a business and leading a team. You’re not just a number, you will be valued and appreciated.
- Lead and inspire a youthful team of planners who are engaged and coachable.
- Involvement in staff training, performance reviews, hiring of staff, career progression plans etc.
- Project manage and lead your own developments working with repeat and new clients.
- Manage fee proposals and support invoicing procedures
- At least 8 years’ experience, ideally in private and public sector
- Experience managing Town Planners or have enough experience to be able to coach and develop staff.
- Be able to build rapport easily with staff, clients, and external stakeholders.
- A commercial mind-set.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A solution focus approach to everything they do.
- A can-do attitude as this firm requires all hands-on deck.
M: 0422 045 204