Our architecture client is based in the CBD and specialize in various sectors such as aged care, commercial, cultural, multi-residential and hospitality. They have reputation for their design-led and innovative projects which focuses on building simplicity and good adaptation to the environment.
They are looking for a Project Accountant to join them immediately on a 12-month fixed term contract (mat leave). You will work closely with the wider finance team which includes another Project Accountant and Management Accountant, this role report directly into the Associate Director.
In addition to the project accounting duties, you will also provide support with other general admin/finance responsibilities to ensure all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
What will you be doing?
- Project fee and invoicing processing
- Setting up projects and associated tasks within Deltek Vantagepoint
- Month-end processing and reporting
- Maintain project fee/billing schedules, revenue forecasts and budgets
- Monitoring timesheets and WIPs
- Debtor monitoring and reporting
- Cost reporting
- Revenue recognition and project financial reconciliation
- Disbursement management
- 2-3+ years experience in Project Accounting
- Experience within Architecture - highly regarded
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vantagepoint - highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and great attitude
Office Support Team | Aspect Personnel
For a full list of our current vacancies, please go to our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au