Award winning firm, committed to providing their clients with the best in creative design for landscape architecture and urban design.
The workplace culture is supportive and collaborative, and the business is looking for another team-focused individual to join their Operations team.
Newly created position, to support project accounts, set up and reporting through recently implemented project-management system.
Part time basis, either 3 or 4 days per week. There is some flexibility in hours and which days. This position will suit someone with a positive demeanor, who has experience with an ERP / project management system, and recent Bookkeeping experience.
Typical tasks will include -
- Project set up and maintain all project phases with correct information
- Input fees
- Accounts payable
- You will have recent Bookkeeping experience in a professional organisation
- experience in the construction / architecture industry will be highly regarded.
- You will have excellent communication skills and a friendly manner and be able to build positive relationships with all levels of staff.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Xero and ERP/Project management system experience
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team | Aspect Personnel