A highly reputable consultancy based in the NE Suburbs is looking for a project administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The firm provides innovative and well considered advice across Development Management, Project Management and Property Services. They collaborate closely with both large and small clients to provide consulting advice regarding the feasibility of their projects.
The business has been around for 11 years and currently have 15 staff across town planners, urban designers, development managers and project managers.
They are looking to add a strong project administrator to assist the internal staff members with project updates and managing subconsultant fees.
This is a FT role, however open to PT (4 days a week) candidates.
Please note: It is expected to work in the office 50% of the time.
- Ensure projects are set up properly
- Report on project performance
- Liaise with project managers and development managers regarding project stage
- Attend weekly/fortnightly team meetings and write meeting minutes
- Track project updates and associated tasks in Excel
- Manage Subconsultant quotes, fees and invoices in Excel
- Collate information from internal stakeholders and input into InDesign for reporting purposes
- Prior experience working with a project management/development company
- Project administration/project coordination experience is necessary
- Strong internal stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate - Advanced level of MS Excel is essential
- Adobe InDesign experience is highly regarded
- Exposure to Projectworks is a bonus , but other project management software are also considered
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au