One of Australia’s leading interior and refurb businesses are going through a huge growth stage and are looking for a Project Engineer to join their Melbourne team.
Known for their high end work and have a great reputation for mentoring their junior staff. They have a strong focus on all high-end commercial, hospitality, workplace, and retail.
A high-achieving and inclusive culture with a professional and social working environment.
- Assisting the project manager in program development
- Assisting and championing the cost reporting and
commercial health checker process
- Creating, understanding and managing the RFI process
- Participation in site safety walks and raising observations
- Preparing contract variations & contractual progress claims
- Vetting, negotiating and letting out trade packages
- Managing site inductions and on-site documentation
- Processing and assessing subcontractor invoices
- Producing meeting minutes and project updates
- Managing the defects process
- Qualifications in Building & Construction or Trade Certificate
- Fit-out and refurb experience (office) is a must – not high rise or new build
- Focus on high-quality construction
- Good relationships with subcontractors and network of trades
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills