Aspect Personnel are currently working with a council in the South Eastern Suburbs to recruit an experienced Project Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract (with a possibility of further extension).
This is a unique and interesting role sitting within council’s Major Projects Team. You will be responsible for leading the planning and delivery of a Future Workplace project which is centered on creating a next generation workplace to ensure optimal productivity, whilst supporting staff wellbeing and improving community benefits. You will also be responsible for managing changing requirements as staff return to the office.
The role will be a mixture of WFH and office/site based and part-time hours will be considered.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
If you would like to review a full position description or discuss this role in more detail, please contact:
- Project Management Qualification(s)
- A sound understanding of Project Management Methodology
- Previous experience successfully projects to time, quality and budget constraints, ideally within or for Local Government
- A solid understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
- Strong stakeholder engagement & management skillset
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A current driver's license
Michael Parker, on 0431 593 048
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au