- Civil Roads & Maintenance Contractor
- $100k - $120k + super + vehicle
- Southeast Suburbs of Melbourne
A specialist Civil Contractor delivering roads, maintenance and shared user paths projects up to $3 million.
With a strong focus on their employees' well-being and delivering quality projects to their clients, they are seeking a hands-on project engineer to support the delivery team on projects across the Southeast suburbs of Melbourne.
How you will be a fit
- 2-4 years experience working on roads asphalting civil construction projects in Australia in a similar role.
- A strong understanding of bulk earthworks, drainage and road construction would be advantageous.
- A degree in Construction / Engineering
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Appropriate IT skills
If you are interested in joining a growing business and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply and follow the prompts or call Antonio Caione on 0413 241 783 or email at email@example.com to discuss the position further.