The role is a broad role which will give you a great opportunity to further develop your skills within local government. You will be involved at all stages of the projects from investigation & speaking with residents to reviewing designs and site surveillance.
This will be an initial 2 month contract with the possibility of extension.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the coordination, planning design of road, footpath & drainage projects
- Engineering investigations
- Site supervision and inspection of civil projects
- Liaison with residents, internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing reports
- A degree in Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management, or relevant experience/qualifications
- Previous experience successfully designing and/or managing civil infrastructure projects, ideally within or for Local Government
- A solid understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A current driver's license
Michael Parker Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0431 593 048
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au