A National, fit out and refurb business who deliver complex projects in occupied environments. A market leading company who are passionate about their staff and an innovative approach to fit out.
The business has a lot going for it - experienced leaders, strong systems & procedures, high profile projects and a great reputation amongst subcontractors.
A Project Engineer is required to deliver complex and interesting Commercial Fit Out & Refurb projects across a multitude of sectors - Commercial Office, Health and Education and Government upto $35M in value.
You will be supported by experienced, high performing leaders & benefit from strong systems & procedures.
Route of progression to Project Manager is available for this role.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering Commercial Fitout projects for a main contractor.
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant field – Construction Management, Engineering etc
- Experienced in the role of a Coordinator, CA or Project Engineer
- Good working knowledge of construction contracts
- Ability to influence & build strong relationships.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position or feel you would be suitable for the business in a different role please apply below or contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0435 914 485
All conversations will be strictly confidential