Reporting directly to the Project Directors you will take on the autonomous responsibility to ensure the timely, within cost and safe delivery of a range of civil rail related projects with a pure focus on signalling projects.
Tasks will include:
- Managing client relationships
- Establish and manage project schedules
- Coordinate a team of construction professionals and other subcontractors
- Liaise with all project stakeholders
- Negotiate with relevant authorities
- Take responsibility for financial outcomes
- Experience in preparation of tender design, working knowledge of estimating and direct costing.
- Ensure project HSE objectives are met - which, given the nature of the high-risk sites, is critical.
- Reporting on project progress
- A tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- Extensive experience in rail-based signalling projects.
- Experience in the management/maintenance of rail signalling infrastructure on rail-based projects.
- Circa 5+ years' experience in a project management role
- Circa 5+ years' experience working in the civil construction industry
- Proven delivery of high-risk projects
- Contract management experience
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
For more information relating to this role, please contact:
Ben Lody via email: email@example.com
To view other vacancies or to sign up for 'job alerts' please visit our website at www.aspectpersonnel.com.au