You will be part of a great team that is able to support you as well as challenge you.
Reporting directly to a Project Manager, you will take on the autonomous responsibility to ensure the timely, within cost and safe delivery of a range of civil structures packages. These will include, formwork, reo and large concrete pours.
Tasks will include:
- Managing heavy structures project including formwork, reo and concrete pours.
- Managing client relationships
- Establish and manage project schedules
- Co-ordinate a team of construction professionals and other subcontractors
- Liaise with all project stakeholders
- Negotiate with relevant authorities
- Take responsibility for financial outcomes
- Ensure project HSE objectives are met - which, given the nature of the high-risk sites, is critical.
- Reporting on project progress
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- You will have worked on large projects in Australia relating to formwork, concrete pours and reinforcements works.
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or Project Management
- 3-5+ years' experience in a project engineering role – concrete pours, formwork.
- Proven delivery of high-risk projects
- Contract management experience
- Ability to handle a multitude of projects across a number of fields
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
This presents a wonderful opportunity to join a local business and assisting in its future growth. .
For more information relating to this role, please contact:
Ben Lody on 0431 767 838
Or email at: email@example.com
To view other vacancies or to sign up for 'job alerts' please visit our website at www.aspectpersonnel.com.au