If so, this may be the role for you. A unique vacancy exists with an award winning consultancy that delivers Planning, Urban Design and Landscape Architecture services to the local market. Its Urban Design department is looking for a 2IC or an operator who has the passion to mentor an interactive team, to take control and run projects autonomously and push themselves to deliver an exceptional service to their loyal clients.
As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for preparing/conducting:
- Urban design guidelines
- Strategic frameworks and structure plans
- Activity centre designs
- Urban regeneration frameworks
- Urban context & site analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Have circa 10+ years' experience within urban design or hold a similar role in the local market.
- Have a strong knowledge of legislation affecting planning, environment and development, and a developing appreciation of numerous design and planning schemes.
- Have the ability to respond and to resolve issues that arise during projects
- provide cost-effective solutions to projects
- Be competent in the use of Illustrator, CAD, SketchUp etc.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work closely with fellow staff in a close team environment
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark on (03) 9092 7204 or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au