- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Would you like to push yourself outside your comfort zone in a safe and supportive environment?
- Would you like more client interaction?
Due to client demand, its Urban Design department is looking for an additional Urban Designer who is passionate about masterplanning Melbourne's most livable communities.
As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for preparing/conducting:
- Urban design guidelines
- Strategic frameworks and structure plans
- Activity centre designs
- Urban regeneration frameworks
- Urban context & site analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Have circa 4+ years' experience within urban design or hold a similar role in the local market.
- Have experience in greenfield masterplanning
- Have the ability to respond and to resolve problems that arise during projects.
- Provide cost-effective solutions to projects
- Are competent in the use of Illustrator, CAD, SketchUp etc.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work closely with fellow staff in a close team environment
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Parrent on 0422 045 204 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au