You will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of council’s civil infrastructure projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Project Management
- Management of contractors
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver projects from pre-construction through to hand over
- Identify, review and manage risks for the projects
- Deliver projects to council standards
- Preparing detailed reports
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or Project Management, or a related discipline with relevant experience
- Experience in project and/ or construction management
- Previous experience successfully delivering Capital Works Projects to time, quality and budget constraints
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Local Government experience
- A current driver’s license
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or discuss other Engineering opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Peter Michael Recruitment Consultant on 0423 122 765
Or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.