A long-standing National Builder with over 150 staff across 4 cities. The business has expertise across Construction, Fitout & Refurbishment projects upto $40M in value.
The business has a focus on internal training, mentorship and professional development which you will have access to and be expected to contribute to.
With great facilities, development opportunities and company culture this business offers a progressive and enjoyable workplace.
As the Project Manager, you will be tasked with the overall management and delivery of the project; from the Design Development stage, full accountability for budget management and control, procurement, management of the delivery team and contractors and the constructability.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this role would suit a Project Manager with experience delivering new build, refurbishment and fit out projects looking for a fresh working environment within a professional organisation. A company with a strong focus on commercial, hospitality, education, retail, health/aged care, public buildings and government sectors.
I am looking to speak with Project Managers that have experience delivering commercial projects. You will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience in projects from $500k - $30m (new build, refurbishment & fitout)
- Experience in Commercial projects; education, health, industrial, aged care etc
- Construction or building-related degree or diploma, or trade background
- Knowledge of writing high quality contract scope and specification documents
- Experience with D&C, CM and lump Sum projects
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia (Sponsorship not available)
If you would be interested in finding out more about this role or you would like to have a confidential conversation about your next career move, please contact Tom on 0435 914 485 or at email@example.com
All conversations will be confidential.