Aspect Personnel is working with a Council in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs to recruit an experienced Project Manager for an initial 6 to 12 Month contract.
You will be tasked with the delivery of a program of civil infrastructure / streetscape projects including footpaths, shared paths, cycleways, drainage, landscaping, public art installations and planter boxes.
You will be responsible for:
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Project planning, scope & design
- End to End project management
- Contract administration/management
- Supervision and delivery of works
- Management of contractors
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting finances and project progress
- Preparing detailed reports
- A degree in Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management, or relevant experience/qualifications
- A sound understanding of Project Management Methodology
- Previous experience successfully delivering Capital Works projects to time, quality and budget constraints; ideally within or for Local Government
- A solid understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A current driver's license
If you would like to review a position description, discuss this role in more detail or discuss other Project Delivery opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Michael Parker, on 0431 593 048
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend.