Known for their High end, boutique fit out projects, this national company constructs projects across Hospitality, Corporate, Retail, Industrial and Government projects up to $15M.
Based in South Melbourne, this company focuses on Safety and Sustainability within their projects. They have T1 builders and top corporate as their clients.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the successful candidate will be required to manage multiple projects from tendering stage to handover.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clients, subcontractors and stakeholders management
- Report writing, programing
- Managing, motivating and providing support and guidance to the teams, including CA’s coordinators, graduates and under graduates.
- Consistent liaison with internal teams and external consultants
- Ensuring quality and managing health and safety
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in projects up to $8M
- Ability to win work and bring new clients to the company
- Construction or building-related degree or diploma, or trade background
- Experience in programming and managing team
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard working attitude
- Unlimited Australian working rights
All conversations are private and confidential
Please apply if you're interested in hearing more or contact Ryan at 0431 767 83