- Civil Roads & Maintenance Contractor
- $150k + super + vehicle
- Southeast Suburbs of Melbourne
An emerging Civil Contractor that are specialists in the roads, maintenance, and user paths sector up to $2 million.
With a strong focus on their employees' well-being and delivering quality projects for their clients, they are seeking a hands-on project manager to be the driving factor for projects across the Southeast suburbs of Melbourne.
This business has a strong growth plan and a busy portfolio of work with repeat clients.
We are currently seeking Project Manager to join our team on a full-time basis.
This will be Monday to Friday within business hours, predominantly the South East and Eastern suburbs.
- Full management of projects from start to finish, up to 5 projects at one time valued from $20k - $3m
- Estimate from first principles, Council construction projects ranging in value between $5,000 to $3M, this includes identifying, assessing and evaluating risks and opportunities.
- Lead, manage and be responsible for the outcomes and performance (financial and quality) of construction projects under your responsibility. This includes working closely with Site foreman and subcontractors and ensuring projects are completed within the allocated budgets and timeframes.
- Providing specialist advice and guidance to fellow team members who undertake aspects of the
We are looking to speak with Project Managers and experienced Project Engineers who can demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years’ experience managing civil road projects of a similar nature
- You are driven by strong outcomes for clients, employees, and stakeholder
- Experience working across multiple civil projects managing teams of 5-10 site staff
- Hold a valid Drivers Licence
- White Construction Card
- Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
If you are interested in joining a growing business and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply and follow the prompts or call Antonio Caione on 0413 241 785 at email@example.com to discuss the position further.