You will be responsible for leading the delivery of a variety of projects including civil infrastructure, open space and recreation projects.
The role will require 2 days working in the office / on site per week (overnight accommodation expenses can be covered if travelling to the area).
You will be responsible for:
- Project planning, scope & design
- Contract administration/management
- Supervision and inspection of projects
- Management of contractors
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting finances and project progress
- Preparing detailed reports
- A degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management, or relevant experience/qualifications
- A sound understanding of Project Management Methodology
- Previous experience successfully delivering Capital Works projects to time, quality and budget constraints; ideally within or for Local Government
- A solid understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A current driver's license
Michael Parker, on 0431 593 048
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au