Manage the delivery of minor works projects within the education sector.
Hybrid working arrange (4 days WFH / 1 day in the office - CBD location).
$60 to $70 / hour + super
You will be responsible for:
- Management of Consultants
- Management of contracts
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Documentation and contract management
- Identify, review and manage risks for the projects
- Preparing detailed reports
- Managing a multiple concurrent minor works projects
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Building Construction, Architecture, Project Management, Engineering or a related discipline with relevant experience
- Experience in project and/ or construction management
- Previous experience successfully delivering building construction/maintenance Projects to time, quality and budget constraints
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A current driver’s license
If you would like to review a position description, discuss this role in more detail or discuss other opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Michael Parker on 0431 593 048
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend.