Interior design client with a strong global presence and multiple studios across the world. Be part of a transformation journey and build on an already solid brand and reputation. This role will suit someone who drives continuous improvement and is serious about furthering their career. It is a senior level appointment requiring strong assertiveness, passion and energy for the task in hand!
This is a busy role but support is provided from interstate teams.
You will have a natural ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, facilitate bid meetings, and be able to draw out win themes in order to write compelling proposals.
- Manage development of strategic, compelling proposal responses
- Facilitate effective go/no go discussions
- Collaborate with various disciplines to establish client's needs, develop value proposition and win themes
- Contribute to ongoing update of materials, capability statements etc
- Support and drive change programs, and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Coach and support development of more junior members of the APAC team
- Conduct post-bid analysis to identify lessons learnt
- Experience in the architecture, design, property or construction industry preferred
- Extensive experience writing and managing proposals - in a senior level role
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Adobe Creative suite experience is essential
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au