Our interior design client specializes in workplace design and is seeking a proposals manager in their Sydney office. The company has a strong global presence with multiple studios across the world. They are continuing to show tremendous growth and plan to expand within the APAC region.
This is a very busy role and the ideal candidate will be someone who can form strong relationships whilst producing quality proposal, presentations and capability statements to represent the company's brand, value and services.
On average, you will be coordinating 5-10 proposals at once so you must be comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment.
**We are open to seeing applications from both Sydney and Melbourne**
- Coordinate the end to end bids/submissions process including bid formation, reviews, approvals and submissions
- Engaging key stakeholders for proposal inputs, ensuring deadlines are met, in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with various disciplines, regions and studios
- Proofing and editing of documents prior to being submitted
- Ability to translate complex, technical solutions, strategies and themes into easily readable and compelling bid documents
- Track bid notifications and follow up on outcomes
- Assist in the continuous improvement of templates and proposal collateral
- Attend international meetings within APAC region via video conference
- Proven experience in a bids, submissions, or proposals roleContinue.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Experience within Architecture/Design is preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Adobe Creative suite experience is essential
Please send your resume and cover letter via the advertisement link.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au