Our client is a leading global technology brand and they are currently seeking a Receptionist to assist them with an initial 4 week contract, possibility of extension.
Please note that the start date for this role is Thursday 27th May for handover training. You must be available for the full assignment length and be open to assisting for longer if required.
What will you be responsible for?
- Meet and greet all clients, providing 5 star customer service at all times
- Switchboard operation and directing incoming calls to appropriate staff member
- Manage meeting rooms, including coordination of video conferencing equipment
- Organise catering for functions and events, and providing assistance where required
- Assisting with courier bookings and receipt of all deliveries
- Assisting Administration staff with tasks such as distribution of faxes, maintaining stationery orders and ad hoc projects
- Prior Reception experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- MS Office skills
- Professional presentation
Business Support Team | Aspect Personnel
To explore a full list of vacancies and up-to-date market information, visit our website at www.aspectpersonnel.com.au