A specialist consultancy based in the inner suburbs and close to city, with easy public transport links. With a team of over 50 staff, they are an evolving business with a great reputation. They boast a strong internal culture, and maintaining this positive team spirit is front of mind when making a hiring decision.
This role will suit someone with an upbeat personality who enjoys a sociable office environment. Providing front of house management and an excellent first impression for callers and visitors to the office, this is a busy position incorporating administrative duties and wider office support.
Tasks will include:
- Answer calls and take appropriate messages
- Professionally greet clients and visitors to the office
- Manage couriers and suppliers
- Produce, format and collate documents in MS Word
- Print and bind documents and reports
- Sort mail and distribute
- Maintain the database, systems and registers
- Positive friendly personality and professional communicator
- Able to display initiative
- Intermediate level of MS Office
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team, demonstrating a willingness to help others
- Some prior experience in a similar role/professional office environment is preferred
Please send your resume and cover letter via the advertisement link.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au