This CBD-based Architecture practice is dedicated to creating people-centric environments. Working on both small and large scale projects they have over 50 people in their Melbourne office involved in a diverse portfolio which includes health, community and defense.
This practice believes in corporate social responsibility in addition to taking care of their employees, they offer flexible and transparent work policies.
This is an integral role within the office support team and you will report directly into the Office Manager.
Based at the front desk, you will be responsible for reception, administration and graphic/marketing support.
- Reception - answer calls and take appropriate messages
- Meet and greet clients and visitors to the office
- Booking meeting rooms
- Manage reception inbox
- Manage couriers and suppliers
- Maintain clean reception, office and kitchen areas
- Stationary orders
- Produce, format and collate documents
- Update documents and presentations using InDesign
- Previous experience working as a receptionist/office assistant
- Great personal presentation
- Able to display initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for architecture/design is advantageous
For a list of our other positions, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team