About the role
This is a 360 degree role, specialising in recruitment of White Collar Construction professionals of all levels of experience, in both contract and permanent capacity.
The Commercial Team has built long term relationships & repeat business with leading Fitout and Construction Companies, giving you a balance of building your own relationships and leveraging off existing relationships from your teammates.
You will be supported by our experienced leadership team whilst encouraged to operate autonomously, managing your candidates and clients in the way that suits you!
What do you bring?
- Ideally you will have approximately 2 – 4 years recruitment experience
- If you have experience running a construction desk in Melbourne, we have the flexibility to structure a desk that will help you leverage those established relationships
- You have experience as a 360 degree Consultant in an agency environment working on white collar roles
- You’re a keen collaborator and take responsibility for the success of your desk
- You love the challenge of business development and the autonomy to manage your own desk and outcomes
- You place a strong focus on doing recruitment the right way!
At Aspect, we exist to empower success, make a meaningful difference and enjoy the ride.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from us when you join our team –
- Flexibility – our systems and processes are completely set up to support flexible work hours and remote work.
- Uncapped commission
- Lots of social activities including social club and lunch club
- Annual trips and team incentives … Most recently we ‘won’ a trip to MONA in Tassie!
- Tailored internal and external training based on your career goals
- We include an iPhone, laptop and full access to cloud based systems, so you can work flexibly wherever and whenever
- We’re committed to serving our community and championing causes close to our hearts. We have an active CSR program driven by our team.
- We value partnership, transparency and honesty in all dealings – what you see is what you get with Aspect. This applies as much to our team as it does to our clients.
- We celebrate collaboration and teamwork
- Build up your barista skills with a full café quality coffee machine in the office
If you’re a Construction recruitment specialist (or would like to be one) looking for a new environment where you can thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Please follow the link below to apply now!
For more information on life at Aspect, please visit our website and Instagram page.