We’re a recruitment consultancy, specialising in providing talent advisory services to leading engineering, architecture & design, construction and town planning organisations across Victoria. We focus on sourcing and engaging the best talent to support their career growth as well as the growth of leading organisations. Over our 13 years of operation, we’ve built a culture of collaboration, trust, support, and ongoing learning so that you can enjoy a successful and rewarding recruitment career.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
At Aspect, we exist to empower people’s success. We support our clients in attracting and engaging talent to support the accomplishment of their organisation objectives, providing specialist advice to candidates and supporting them in advancing their career.
Your days at work will include:
- Identifying and securing business opportunities through proactive marketing activities and responding to incoming leads to increase your client base.
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of a client’s business, including corporate objectives, culture and working environment.
- Attending industry networking events.
- Consulting with clients to ensure an understanding of key challenges and opportunities as they relate to talent within their organisation.
- Making strategic recommendations regarding hiring strategies and persuading key contacts that your recommendations are sound.
- Becoming a trusted advisor to clients by delivering the best possible customer service with a view to growing and supporting long-term relationships.
- Headhunting, networking, and using CV searching techniques to find candidates suitable to client organisations.
- Preparing advertising content across a range of mediums to attract candidates.
- Responding to and managing job applications in a professional and timely fashion.
- Screening, Interviewing and conducting background checks to validate candidates’ suitability to roles
- Consulting with candidates to understand their capabilities and career motivators to match them with suitable career opportunities.
- Supporting the candidate through the process of securing a new role, including facilitating interviews, negotiating terms of employment and providing expert advice.
Why Join Aspect?
- We’re committed to your development – from day one, you will embark on an intensive 6 month training program.
- We value partnership, transparency and honesty in all dealings – what you see is what you get with Aspect. This applies as much to our team as it does to our clients.
- You’ll l have an opportunity to specialise in a booming sector – demand for our services has never been higher, providing the perfect platform for both success and career advancement.
- We celebrate collaboration and teamwork – you’ll be surrounded by a cheer squad of teammates who will be with you every step of the way.
- We get workplace flexibility – we love our office, but we also love saving travel time. Our systems and processes are completely set up to support flexible work hours and remote work.
- We view our role in the world as more than just making a profit. We’re committed to serving our community and championing causes close to our hearts. We have an active CSR program driven by our team.
- We work hard, but we also know how to have a great time too – annual trips, team incentives, regular social events… It’s lucky we enjoy each others’ company.
- Work-life balance with flexible start and finish times
- Additional annual leave
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fully stocked office bar
- Regular team and individual incentives
- Monthly social club and lunch club
- In-house coffee machine and barista training, pool table and collaborative space
We’re looking for motivated individuals with demonstrated experience in a corporate environment and ideally phone-based sales or customer service experience.
Additionally, you will:
- Be positive, resilient and driven to see results
- Have exceptional communication skills and be an effective listener
- Hold strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Have strong emotional intelligence
If you’re interested in this opportunity and ready to embark on this exciting challenge, then apply now with your resume and a cover letter selling your suitability!
Please visit our website, instagram page and Linkedin for more details about us.