You will be joining the Melbourne Studio of a Large Award-Winning Practice, with 130+ employees across 4 studios across Australia.
Over the past 3 decades, this practice has established itself as one of the leading Architectural Practices within the country and have completed projects across various sectors, including Commercial, Education, Workspace, Residential, Health + Science, Retail, and, Hospitality.
Within this practice, they also have a huge focus on career development and providing excellent opportunities for staff to develop their skills and knowledge in order to excel in their career within architecture and also, progress through the company itself.
Your New Role:
You will be joining the team in Melbourne as an Architectural Technician/Draftsperson, where you will be involved in projects from start to finish and play a leading role in managing and coordinating packages. across a diverse range of sectors including Education, Commercial, Health and Science and Retirement and Lifestyle Living.
Within this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing documentation to a high degree of accuracy
- Assisting in the preparation of construction detailing and documentation
- Preparing documentation within required timelines and deadlines and in accordance with the practice’s Revit standards and the project management system
- Understanding all aspects of a project, the project team and project delivery method
- Undertaking any on-site work to a high degree of accuracy, on a first visit basis where required
- Understanding the construction method of the project being documented
- Assisting in the continuous development of our Revit and Documentation standards
- In future, act as the primary local contact for all Revit and documentation related matters support, training and inductions.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Ideally 5 years’ experience using Revit on large scale projects (30 million).
- Demonstrated high level of expertise in Revit including family building.
- Extensive experience in construction detailing (commercial or education projects will be highly regarded).
- Capacity to work as part of a team with the ability to work autonomously as required.
- Excellent communication skills.
Within this role you will gain an attractive remuneration package, as well as, an opportunity to work on a diverse range of award winning projects, within a talented practice, where you can develop your skills and progress in your career.
Alongside this, you will also gain:
- An empowering and supportive leadership team.
- A growing national firm who will support your career as it goes from strength to strength.
- High calibre projects with a responsive design approach allowing you to be innovative and think ‘out of the box’.
- Structured Development, Learning and Mentoring Programs.
- Engaging Wellbeing and Culture Programs.
- Flexible Working Arrangements – including Working from Home Arrangements.
- Paid Parental Leave Policy