With 40 years of industry experience this design firm has grown organically into a 100 people practice. With over 2000 healthcare projects under their belt, their collaborative project teams specialize in the design of Health & Sciences Architecture including Hospitals, Aged Care, Research Facilities and Institutional Work.
Step into this practice as a Revit Documenter on a contract basis and work across an array of healthcare projects. With your main focus being through Town Planning, Design Development, Documentation and Tender, you will work closely with both the design team and senior architects throughout the design and delivery.
What do you need to succeed?
- Prior experience working as an Architectural Revit Documenter/Architectural Graduate
- High level proficiency when working in Revit - produce detailed documentation, mark-ups and general working drawings
- Experience working on healthcare projects
- A willingness to work collaboratively to achieve great results
- Ability to deliver drawings in a timely manner, liaise with consultants and work within a team
For more information on this or other Architecture and Design opportunities in the Melbourne market please check out our careers page https://www.aspectpersonnel.com.au/page/job-seekers/