Reporting to the Project Architect, your role as an Architectural Revit Documenter will involve the preparation of all technical drawings. Working predominantly through Design Development and Documentation you will be required to submit Tender and Construction Documentation packages for an extensive portfolio across multiple sectors including, Industrial, Residential, Commercial and Education.
In this Prahran based practice you will be surrounded by 50+ industry professionals which you will call your colleagues. Lead by two Directors the core values they work to portray is the importance of true partnerships with their clients and the quality of their products and designs.
What do you need to succeed?
- A minimum five years' previous experience working within an Architectural practice on Industrial projects
- Be fully proficient with Revit
- Have a strong technical portfolio working on Industrial and Commercial projects
- Enjoy working in a team environment and alongside other professionals
- Attractive salary
- Ability to work within an organically growing practice
- Exposure to more than one project typology
- A beautiful Prahran location, close to public transport
For more information on this or other Architecture and Design opportunities in the Melbourne market please check out our careers page https://www.aspectpersonnel.com.au/page/job-seekers/