Established nationally, this award winning practice provides specialist design solutions across disciplines for large scale projects within a number of sectors including buildings, infrastructure, transport and power. Their building project portfolio includes education, residential, commercial, hotel and industrial projects for both public and private clients.
Hired as a Mechanical Designer, You will utilize your strong Revit MEP skills whilst working with a skilled team of engineers and drafters and help coordinate the drafting of multiple building projects. This current position is now available due to growth and internal promotions.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience working as a Drafter within a building consulting environment
- Strong skills within Revit MEP with comprehensive knowledge of local standards
- Confidence and experience in working on building projects in Revit for mechanical building services
- Excellent time management and team work skills with a confident and proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a range of challenging and diverse projects at a consultancy which prioritises technical excellence as well as an enjoyable office culture and a healthy work-life balance. This position will suit someone who is an excellent communicator with strong skills in revit and proven project experience drafting in revit.
An above market salary is being offered in order to attract top end candidates. You will also be offered flexible working hours and employee benefits.
The Next Stage:
For more information on this role, or other Mechanical Engineering or Drafting opportunities, please contact Adam Brown on:
M: 0468 967 969