Well established in the local market, this international and award winning practice provides specialist design solutions across disciplines for high-end and mid-tier projects. Their building project portfolio includes education, healthcare, commercial, mixed-use, retail, industrial and high-rise projects for both public and private clients.
Employed as a BIM Coordinator / Revit Modeller, you will be responsible for management and development BIM in the Melbourne office, whilst collaborating with the Sydney team. You will use your extensive Revit and project experience along with your exceptional communication and leadership skills to efficiently manage workflow, set-up projects and lead the BIM capability of the Melbourne office whilst still being hand on with modelling.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Extensive drafting experience within consultancy for building services
- Circa 5 - 10 years + experience drafting building projects and 3 years + working on Revit MEP
- Proficiency in Revit MEP with comprehensive knowledge of local standards
- Confidence and experience in working on high-end building projects
- Leadership qualities including excellent time management and team work skills with a confident and proactive attitude
If you feel you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Apply through the link below.
Contact Zach Cosgrave on 0468 967 969 for a confidential discussion.