A T1 civil construction company is known for their impressive portfolio of civil projects in Victoria and Australia, is looking for a Safety Advisor to start IMMEDIATELY. Working on one of the most iconic projects Victoria has seen, you will join a company with excellent systems and a strong pipeline of works to come.
As a Safety Advisor, you will be required to implement and monitor Health and Safety on site, you will improve the action plans and ensure audits are conducted on site.
You will be working within the fitout team and overseeing one of 2 sites – one in the north of the CBD and the other in the southern fringe.
This is initially be a 6-month contract and could present an option to move into a permanent position.
- Large scale Civil Infrastructure experience
- Rail + Tunnel experience (Highly valued but not essential)
- Relevant HSE qualification (Minimum Cert IV)
- ICAM experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with site team
If your interested and wanting to be a part of Victorian History, please send an up to date resume to email@example.com and call me on:
Jason Zahra - 0413 241 783