You will take a lead role in running projects, managing junior staff and marketing the firm. You can expect to work on a wide range of large-scale developments including residential, commercial and industrial projects in Melbourne and beyond.
You will have a minimum of 8 years' experience with a proven track record in the local market, both in the private and/or public sectors.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports, including preparation of various planning permit applications, planning scheme amendments, and advocacy and expert witness reports.
- Liaise with existing and future clients about site development potential and opportunity.
- Represent clients at VCAT and Panels Victoria.
- Conduct the necessary research both in Urban and Regional areas.
- Remain up to date with planning policy changes and decisions, so you can convey this to clients and colleagues with confidence.
- Business development across various industry markets.
- Degree qualification in Urban and Regional Planning, or higher
- Suitable post-graduate work experience (minimum 8 years)
- Technical and practical expertise in the Victorian system, ideally in the private sector.
- A demonstrated, and high-level technical competency in Statutory planning projects.
- Ability to work autonomously with limited direction from the leadership team ensuring the successful delivery of projects.
- Demonstrated experience directly mentoring or managing junior staff
- Experience at VCAT and Panels
- Exceptional communication skills
- Robust report writing skills
All form of communication regarding this role should be addressed to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel via email@example.com or contact him on 0422 045 204.
Alternatively you can apply online via the link below.