As a Senior Bridge Engineer you will work closely with the team's principal engineer and be directly involved in both the planning and delivery of a number of bridge design projects. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility in this role and will need to have a strong proven experience.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Be a tertiary qualified engineer
- Have extensive structural design experience, specifically in bridge design
- Covering structural steel and reinforced concrete
- Providing technical advice and project leadership
- Be knowledgeable about relevant codes and standards
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
Diverse and social group of engineering professionals, with a balanced focus on project delivery, teamwork and employee well-being. They pride themselves of not having the complexities/red tape of working in a larger organisation, but rather focus on practical, sensible engineering.
As a key appointment an attractive remuneration package is to be negotiated commensurate with your skills and experience.
- A role with more genuine autonomy and responsibility for this level in the market
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience circa $200K
For more information on this role, or other structural engineering opportunities, please send a word version of your resume to Sanj Shouan at email@example.com or call on 0432 832 575