Aspect is working with a high-end, residential builder with a solid foundation. The business has long-term clients and a healthy pipeline.
The company delivers high-end custom build & multi res developments up to $10M. Projects will be based in Melbourne’s East & North.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a $6M High-End Mansion in Melbourne’s north-eastern suburbs.
As a Contract Administrator, you'll be responsible for the deliver of:
- Preparation of subcontract packages
- Reviewing, negotiating, and finalising contracts
- Managing subcontract schedules and the processing of invoices to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Managing and tracking project expenditure
- This role will suit an individual that has overseen a project from start to handover
- 2-4 years relevant experience working on residential or commercial projects.
- High attention to detail
- Relevant construction qualification
- Great communication & multi-tasking skills
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
If you feel you would be suitable for this position or feel you would be suitable for the business in a different role please apply below or contact Mo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0423 419 394.