You will be working in a team of highly skilled professionals in a multidisciplinary team of 15+ and use your experience and technical ability to produce technical drawings, project lead and manage high end projects.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience working as a building services electrical engineer. Exposure to local projects essential for this role.
- Electrical Engineering Degree, recognized
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit MEP with comprehensive knowledge of local standards
- Experience in working on commercial and residential building projects
- Excellent time management and team work skills
- Ability to hit the ground running with existing projects
- Desire to progress within the business as an Project Engineer / Senior Engineer
This position will suit someone who is ready to progress seeking a positive work culture offering flexibility. If you are keen to take the next step in your career, please get in touch. For more information on this role, or other opportunities within Electrical Engineering or Drafting, contact Zach on:
M: 0468 967 969
Connect with Zach Cosgrave now on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-cosgrave-76354096/
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au