An award-winning Construction Group with capabilities across construction, fitout and maintenance. Typically working across Education, Aged Care, Health and Multiresidential projects upto $55M in value.
You will benefit from exceptional leaders and mentor figures, strong systems, procedures and a flexible workplace.
You will be joining a large but tightknit Estimating Team who can not only deliver quality work but contribute to the team culture.
Reporting to the Pre-Construction Manager, as the Senior Estimator, you will be responsible for tendering fitout & refurbishment projects across Commercial Office, Health and government led projects.
Often the projects will have elements of new build to them i.e school extension and construction of additional building.
This is a client facing role and will require someone who enjoys liaising with external consultants and internal project teams
- 5 years’ experience in an Estimating capacity for a main contractor
- Tertiary Qualification in a construction related field
- Proven track record of winning tenders more than $10M in value
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Unrestricted Australian working rights